Re: [IP] End of the first week

Carol,

As long as you have a positive attitude about your pump when talking to them,
and explain how much you love it and how healthy you are because of it, they
SHOULD respond nicely. I don't care what people say anymore, but I do
remember writing Glenn a letter after a few months telling him that it hurt
me what someone said. I think you may still be alittle self conscious too. I
was. But now I don't care who sees it or what the heck they think. I guess I
would wear a bag of urine too if I felt as good as I do now!! I guess it
wouldn't smell as good! (Don't anyone write me and say I am mean, I was just
kidding!)
Good luck and keep up the good work!!!!!
Karla