Re: [IP] Drinking Alcohol & more...

No offense taken..   Ted  :-)

Ted,
	I think you have done great! As your old buddy George Bush would say "Stay
the course." I'm impressed. I don't have a thing against anybody who wants
to have a cool one or two. Get after it. You seem to have everything under
control and know what you are doing. . . . . . .  Most don't. That is like
telling the 6'2" teen that smoking will stunt his growth.
	I just wanted to let you know that I could and would live better without
it. I sent that message directly to you as not to make another mistake as I
did with my friend Ruth in West Virginia. That too was unintentional. No
offense.

This Bud's for you!

Buddy '-)