Re: [IP] Computer Aided diabetes...

<<
 Does anyone else out there use a computer program on a daily basis to
 help manage this thing?  I have been using a program from MedData
 Interactive called Healthmate since last May - and even before I went
 on the pump my control was improving, largely due to the attention
 and feedback from the statistics and data I was collecting.  What
 systems do you use?

 I also use a paper log too, because I like to have a second system
 "hot" in case the computer breaks down.  One of the hazards of a
 computer systems background...

 Randall Winchester

Randall,
My name is Bob Biehl. I am still on shots waiting to go on the pump.... I got
in a program about 2 weeks ago called HealthView for Diabetes... It does the
pump, shots & oral med... It help with carb counting, diet & exercise. It
does a bunch of graphs & reports for you & your doctor... It so for is very
user freindly.. Their # is 1-888-458-4648...

Good Luck

Bob