[IP] Pumping Insulin

Hi!
I'm sorry yo do this, but could someone post the ordering information on
the book, Pumping Insulin. I have been through several library searches and
to several bookstores and no one can track it down. I know this was posted
a while ago and I thought I had saved it....My husband, Gary, has been
pumping for two months. Since he switched from Velosolin to Humulog, he's
been doing great.  Still, we think that this book would be a good
reference.  Any others to add to our collection?
								Thanks, Chris

PS.  Gary is not sure if he should try the square wave bolus for
Thanksgiving dinner or if he should do individual bolusing for each course.
 Any suggestions?  Thanks and have a great holiday!