Re: [IP] re: what is pump question?

Hey, I often wondered if you could put supplements in the insulin,
maybe like vitamins, ginkoba (to get that memory working),
It'd be great if you ever get a cold just to pump up with some Vit C :)

how about telling them it's a top secret supercomputer you are testing
for intel :)

I don't have a pump yet, but I'm slowly collecting some zingers.....