Re: [IP] Computer Aided diabetes...

I use two programs myself.  I use a program called Food Smart to do the
food content caclulation, and then I use MS-Access to track the data.  I
have a simple report which sums the meal totals of carbohydrate and
protein and prints that out with all my blood reading, boluses and basal
profiles.  For a while my doctor was happy with that information
presentation.  Unfortunately, I was having some variation and put some
of the blood readings into an Excel chart.  Now he rarely looks at the
tabular data, relying instead on the charts.

I looked at a program called LifeForm by Fitnesoft.  A friend uses it
and is impressed by the easy and amount of data it can manage.  It
contains both the database features but also the food content database.
If I had not already developed and spent the money on my system, I would
seriously consider this program.  They have a free demo, but I cannot
remember their url.

Jay