[IP] APOLOGY TO KARLA

To Karla and all others on the list:

First, I want to apologize for my seeming "sarcasm" on Karla's comments
on funerals for injectors.  Unfortunately this is the way I react on
paper when I am angry or hurt.  Face to face I hold it all in.
As the "odd woman out" I can not be expected to understand and applaud
all the comments about injectors.  I realize Karla's comments were not
supposed to be read by anybody but pumpers and you all agree with what
she said.

Second, I would like to thank all of you for yopur interesting comments
and observations on diabetes and other things.  Some of the things
written I didn't understand, but I printed several of them out to study
more when I have the time.  I did enjoy most of the comments.

Sincerely,
Ruth W.

UNSUBSCRIBE