[IP] Drinking Alcohol!

Sissy,

Please be very careful when drinking. Especially if you are new to pumping.
Yes, you can go by the carb counting, but anyone of you that has drank with
Diabetes knows, it is hard to control exactly what you sugars will do and
when. Most of the time, mine will go up, but then it comes crashing down
later. That is why I never drink alone at a bar of without someone who knows
the signs of shock, because they will just think I am drunk.
Karla