[IP] Computer Aided diabetes...

Does anyone else out there use a computer program on a daily basis to
help manage this thing?  I have been using a program from MedData
Interactive called Healthmate since last May - and even before I went
on the pump my control was improving, largely due to the attention
and feedback from the statistics and data I was collecting.  What
systems do you use?

I also use a paper log too, because I like to have a second system
"hot" in case the computer breaks down.  One of the hazards of a
computer systems background...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.