[IP] FUNERALS

Dear Karla,

Thank you so much for offering to attend my funeral.  I like yellow roses
if you'd rather send those instead of being there in person.  I get very
angry at people like you who can't or won't understand that not everybody
CAN be on insulin pumps.  I have been a diagnosed diabetic for 41 1/2
years and was only on the pump for 6 of those years--from 1983 till 1989.
 I am doing ok without the pump.  I am on a definitely stricter regimin
than you are--but it can be done.  So please don't put those of us who
can't be on the pump down or try to make us feel so much more inferior
than you are.

Ruth W.