Re: [IP] Re: Pump advocate

Jay,

Well, we will all be going to the funerals of all those injectors, unless
they really are strict with their diabetes! Lily should outlive her children,
as she takes great care to make sure she does the best for herself. I know
alot of you do the same thing. I've been so busy with the divorce and moving,
that I haven't been doing such a good job lately. So I think to myself, "Well
Karla, you just took a couple of more days off your life!" It makes me mad,
but it's true. I guess I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, but that won't be
my fault like it is when I don't take care of myself.
Karla