Re: [IP] carb counting Specifally GRAZING

Sissy,
There is an experience factor that helps guess what the carbo content of
a particular food is.  In restaurants, I try to gues, but tend to guess
so that I underbolus by a bit in case I guess wrong.  Then in an hour or
so, I'll take a test and correct accordingly.  Regarding snacks, I try
to take a serving, put in on a plate and then nibble off the plate.
This helps control how much I eat.  Fill up the plate, estimate required
bolus, take it, then nibble.  When the plate is empty, I can repeat the
series as much as I choose.
Jay