Re: [IP] Re: Pump advocate

I think that there is a significant point that has been overlooked.  Not
all diabetics are willing to accept the responsibility of being on a
pump.  It means counting your foods and dosing accordingly.  I know of
several diabetics who don't want to deal with that; they would rather
take 1 or 2 shots of NPH and muddle along.  Hence, not everyone would
benefit from pumping.
Jay