Re: [IP] tape w/ comfort sets??

Mary Jean,

I have used the Tenders since I started my pump a year ago.  I have
tried several systems to hold things down while I swim [my primary
exercise].  To make that problem worse, I swim quite fast and that tends
to make a slightly raised edge grow.
The system that I use is to apply a transparent dressing on first [I use
OpSite], and then shoot the infusion set through it.  As far as wipes
go, I have used Smith & Nephew's SkinPrep, but am MUCH happier with 3M's
Non-Sting Barrier Film.
Good luck and I hope that you like your new set.
Jay
P.S.  While I was trialing the Non-Sting Barrier Film, 3M said that they
would send me some samples, but all that arrived was 1 wipe and 1 swab.
Oh well.  -JW