[IP] Re: Pump advocate

>I also think that most medical folks are unwilling to prescribe pumps to
patients who are "non-compliant" even though a pump may well have
improved
their "compliance".<

Gina, I think this is the reason that most endos are afraid to put kids
on pumps.  They see lots of patients and we see "our" patient.  We know
how compliant one person is and think that everyone should be that way.
Unfortunately as you know, they aren't.  Those "non-compliants" make it
difficult for us "compliants" to convince the endos that we really want
to do the best possible for ourselves.

Just a thought!

Rose, aka Ravi's mom!