Re: Re: [IP] carb counting

> > I was at a meeting tonight, and I had no idea as to how many carbs were
in
> > the snacks. All things were in baskets or on plates, so I couldn't see
the
> > wrapper. I did so much want to eat something, but just stuck with a
Diet
> > Pepsi. I guess one of these days, I'll know more.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sissy

Sissy,
	Another good thing about the pump is you can bolus in what you think you
will need and most of the time you will be short but you can still correct
it without any hassle. It is not as if you had to take another injection. .
. . .   I have found even if I do "over estimate" which is very seldom the
low is not that bad and easy to correct because it is regular and not NPH!
Have a ball.

Buddy '-)