Re: [IP] Re:carb counting and... fiber,fat. alcohol...

Hi Gary:
     Thanks for such an informative post. I totally agree with the "tail
wagging the dog" concept. Let's not forget that part of the resaon for
pumping is to SIMPLIFY the life of a diabetic!!
      Lastly, just a humorous note, when I asked my almost 15 yr old
daughter's endo about the "fiber debate" I'd read about on here, his candid
answer was"  If she's eating a typical teen-age diet, I doubt she's getting
TOO MUCH fiber to even worry about it!!!"

Renee