Re: Re: [IP] carb counting

Hi Folks!

What do you people do when you are out, and don'y know the carb count of
something? Do you not eat it? do you take a guess? Just what do you do?
I was at a meeting tonight, and I had no idea as to how many carbs were in
the snacks. All things were in baskets or on plates, so I couldn't see the
wrapper. I did so much want to eat something, but just stuck with a Diet
Pepsi. I guess one of these days, I'll know more.

Thanks,

Sissy