Re: [IP] carb counting

Roz,

Personally, I don't remember ever being told to subtract my fiber content.
 Since I have been having problems with my belly, I have been advised to take
Citrucel every day.  Unfortunately, the container didn't have any facts on
it.  So, I phone SmithKline and asked about the carb count.  They told me
that the carb count on the Regualr Cirtrucel is 15 Grams per serving size.  I
bolus every night for this amount and it works out fine???

I would love to see the article.  I am really confused now.

Thanks,

Becky