[IP] tape w/ comfort sets??

Hi -- I have another question for the group,

I asked MiniMed to send me a sample of the "new" silhouette infusion set
which is identical to the comfort sets and tenders.  They were glad to oblige
and sent me exactly one!  I want to make the most out of my trial with this
one shot at it before I order a whole box.  My question is this:  How is the
tape that comes with the sets?  Do I need to use a polyskin or something else
on top to hold everything down?  The instructions didn't say to but I don't
want it to fall out on the first day....I'm going to try it on Sunday
morning, thanks in advance.

Mary Jean