[IP] Changing Sets Do To Highs!

Hi Terri!

We were told with Ravi to suspect the set if he had two unexplained highs
in a row.  I must emphasize the word, UNEXPLAINED!  If you know you
calculated your bolus wrong or ate something high in fat, you know that
your sugars are high because of that. Otherwise we bolus for the high and
deal with it.  Right now Ravi has a sinus infection and almost all of his
sugars have been over 240.  Ravi has been on the pump for four weeks
tomorrow.

I hope that helps!

Rose, Ravi's mom