[IP] Log sheet

I've been using a log sheet that I created using WordPerfect - it is
similar in layout to the one in the book "Insulin Pump Therapy" with
the addition of basal and bolus rate information.  If anyone would
like a copy of this form just e-mail me and I'll send it to you as an
attachment.

Randall Winchester

* If I say I understand something completely we can both be
* be assured of is that I have probably not understood anything.