Re: [IP] Breakfast meal

Celia:

Thanks - about the milk, I measure exactly one cup, wish that were it
:-( This morning I woke up w/ a 160 (REBOUND bad - I fought lows all
evening - don't ask me what happened ?-) Anyway, I bolused before the
shower and waited a while to eat and then had an acceptable test after
breakfast.  Maybe for breakfast I need to bolus, shower and then eat.
I'll let yall know what I figure out.

141.7545