Re: [IP] air bubbles

are bogging me down.  I understand the purpose and the way your list
works and that is great except I need more of my space as i am trying o
develop a nice little page.
        Would you pleas send instructions as to how to disconnect from
your
services and let me know if there is another way to keep intouch with
all without loading my all ready full hard drive.
         I am appealing to your good nature right now, but don't be
fooled by
my candor I could get ugly and all...
        I would like my hard drive back can you help or do I have to
resort to
other measures...

        PW.

Aquick answer would be appreciated...