Re: [IP] presentation to middle-school kids

Good for you Mary Jean!  We need to encourage these kids as much as
possible.  I will be glad to help you if you get any questions from the
kids or parents that you need help with.  I can't imagine that you can't
handle it though.  Ravi is just 10 and has been pumping 3 weeks.  I am
quite pleased with everything so far.  Ravi will be at a middle school
next year.  And you are right, I'm sure that some of them will have a
hard time convincing their doctors to allow them to go on the pump.  What
part of the US are you in?  That will make a big difference in the
doctors too.  Keep up the great work.

Thank you,
Rose, Ravi's mom!