[IP] air bubbles

Today is my first day with the humalog in the pump, I did have trouble when
filling the syringe with the humalog, I had a great deal of trouble with the
air bubbles, I thought I got them all but just now when looking at the
syringe inside my pump I can see tiny little pockets of air and I also see
them in the line( they are very tiny and look like little specks when I hold
them up to the light), now since these are so tiny do I worry about them? Is
this normal?
My over all impressions of my first day on the pump, I don't like it but I'm
going to keep with it to see if I can iron these things out, I had one low
today 59 this morning, and now I'm around 200 at 3:00pm. My goal in getting
on the pump was to have stable, closer to normal blood sugars, is this
possible on the pump or am I still going to bounce up and down.
Have some of you people who have been on the pump for awhile found blood
sugars easier to manage?

Carol
Carol Wasson
email @ redacted