Re: [IP] Humalog 3 days

My experiences pumping Humalog for over a year also seem to indicate bg
levels start to elevate after about 3 days use. I have gotten four days
without problems--but only on a couple of occasions.

My guess as to the cause is that infections at the infusion site may play a
significant role, even if the site appears to be ok. I seem to have problems b
efore 3 days are up if I rush and am not as careful about: cleanliness at the
infusion site, having clean hands, not breathing on the needle, etc.

I am sticking to a 3 day cycle.

Gary.