[IP] Taking supplies with you.

Gina,

I'm not saying, exactly, that you SHOULDN'T take supplies with you or put
your insulin in the fridge. I just would rather be able to leave the house to
go somewhere without needing to take a whole bunch of things with me for my
"disease". I like that I am a free spirit now with my pump. But then, I never
let my diabetes rule anything about my life, well, maybe my eating schedule.
I just know what I am doing works for ME. I like knowing that my insulin is
being kept as fresh as possible until the bottle is empty. It is just best
for me anyway. That's all.
Karla