Re: [IP] Humalog facts!!!!!

Not really.  The insert is much more a "worst case scenario," i.e. what
most firmly protects the company from lawsuits than a reality test.  Fact
is, I live in the Florida Keys, where it is HOT, HOT, HOT and I have
carried Regular insulin or Humalog on me unfrigerated after opening for a
month without a problem.  That is not to say, however, that you don't have
to be careful how hot or how direct the sun is - twice I have allowed my
supplies to get in direct sun for over an hour and noticed a decreased
efficiency of my insulin.  So actual experience has taught me what I can
and can't do with Humalog - and other insulins.
Nora Williams