Re: Re: [IP] Humalog

Gina, I agree with you. I was told to always carry my insulin with me, and
also an extra infusion set. I was also told, if BG too high and with
keytones, I was to inject the humalog by syringe...then check infusion set
etc.

I was told also that cold insulin will give a problem with bubbles. I have
had great luck so far with getting all the bubbles out and once my Humalog is
opened it is not put back in fridge will last one month, and I use it up well
before 1 month.

Sissy