Re: [IP] Humalog

Ruth,

I have never had a problem with taking a shower, but as I said before, I take
very hot baths that last over 30 minutes, and I still don't have a problem. I
just feel that if you leave your insuling out for days on end, that is where
you would run into a problem. I know everyone doesn't agree with me, but it
doesn't take any more of my time to just put it back in the fridge, so I will
continue to do so.
Karla