Re: [IP] Breakfast meal & other weird bg responses

Hi Michael:
     Thanks for your VERY specific, detailed post which is a perfect response
to "pumpers" puzzled by variations....Just had to tell you I really did LOL
when I read "all of this works great except on the days when it
doesn't"..I'll be quoting you on that line a lot I'm sure!!!
     Great job here....As for pumpers overwhelmed by all the mail, consider
removing your name from the list & have a cyber -pumper-friend forward you
topics that you'd be interested in hearing about......
     Regards,  Renee (mom of a 15 (almost)year old pumping daughter)