Re: [IP] First Day

My first day was last Thanksgiving.  It was quite uneventful.  My
overall impression of my first day[s] was that I tested a lot, did and
still do, and saw my endo more frequently, every couple of days.  He had
given me a pretty good starting point for my basals and I have been
carbo counting and dosing accordingly before pumping so that there was
only some refinement in those doses.
My expereinces,
Jay