Re: [IP] Leslie

Personal experience is the best way to deal with exercise.  My
experiences are that I can go either hyper or hypo glycemic following
short intense exercise.  The reasons for this are not too clear but the
hypos are from too little food (fuel) and the hypers are from too little
insulin causing the reserves in the liver to be released.  I have to
take every type and duration of exercise and play with eating and
bolusing.
Frequently, I eat some carbs, and bolus for some of them.  This gives me
both fuel and some insulin in my bloodstream to avoid both the hypers
and hypos.  Even with this, there are too many surprises to admit to.  A
decent book on the subject is:
Campaigne and Lampman; Exercise in the Clinical Management of Diabetes,
Human Kinetics (1994).  Human Kinetics' phone is 800-747-4457.
Jay