Re: [IP] Humalog

Bob,

I used to get my prescriptions though the mail too, but not wrapped in
anything. I liked the company alot so I called them. They have now require my
signature before leaving it, so it can't be left on my porch in the GA. sun.
Also they pack it with those ice packs when they ship it. Believe it or not,
when I get it, the insulin is still cool, but not cold. I like having the ice
packs to reuse too. With having the little ones around, they sure do come in
handy. Why not call them next time they screw up, if not for yourself, but
for the rest of us who may need to use that service some day.

Karla