[IP] Michael's request

I don't think there should be any reason why we cannot talk about personal
things that happen in our lives. Especially when they have alot to do with
your diabetes. I  know I am guilty of this for talking about having to put my
dog to sleep, and about my divorce, but I have received alot of support from
these people and glad to include them. I could see if we were talking about
something like, our political agenda, our religious views, racism or
something very nice. I thought we were here to help each other? It is nice to
have something other than our disease to keep us linked to each other. I care
about Rodney, Glenn, Sue, Carolyn, Miriam, Becky, Jim, and alot of other
members, for reasons other than that they are diabetic. I started to get
involved with this group for it's personal side and was scared that this was
exactly what was going to happen. We would not REALLY know or care what
happens to each of us. We should be able to express when someone in our
family dies, or we are having a problem. This is just my opinion, of course.
Karla