[IP] Depression

Beth,

Thanks for your reply. The only thing that I don't like about the Zoloft is
that now I don't seem to get upset about anything!! I don't cry when I should
be and I don't seem to be handling this divorce with much grief either. I put
my dog to sleep yesterday and today was the first time I've cried like that
in a long time!! And it was a good thing. How many mg.'s are you on now?
Should it be increased after awhile or are you supposed to stay the same?
Thanks!   Karla

Created using the Royston Utilities (http://www.royston.com)