Re: [IP] Humalog

Sissy,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I DO NOT agree that you can keep
Humalog outside the fridge for a month. I was doing this in the beginning
too, just like my regular, but my sugars were climbing alot near the end of
the bottle. Someone from "Pumpers" told me about keeping it in the fridge,
the last time we had this discussion about Humalog shelf life. I have since
always put in right in the fridge when I am done, and now I have no problems
with it at all. I don't think you need to take the chance that it will not
work as well, especially when it only takes a minute to put it back in the
fridge.
Karla