Need Volunteer Writers!! Re: [IP] First Day

> << I would like some information from all pumpers first day experience. I
> start

Still looking for the volunteer to write
First day, first week, first month FAQ for new pumpers.

All you new pumpers, please keep a diary or journal so when we get a
volunteer, your thoughts, questions, insights can be passed on to
those who follow you.
email @ redacted