[IP] Humalog

Hi everyone,

Thank you again for all of the wonderful comments on my Humalog question.
 Unfortunately, I have changed pharmacies 4 times this year due to the down
sizing of the small Mom & Pop pharmacies.  I really prefer the Mom & Pop
pharmacies but, was forced to go to Rite-Aid.  This is my second go around
with them in the past year.  They all seem to be overworked and understaffed.

I am going to look for another pharmacy again.  I need to have that insulin
refridgerated.  I don't want to be bothered with having to worry about if it
is refridgerated or not.  The ups and downs and the unexplained highs are the
reason I switched to Humalog.  So, if I go to a responsible pharmacist and
change my set every third day things will be OK.

Thank you again everyone.