[IP] Depression

Buddy mentioned depression. Yes, I was VERY depressed. I don't know if I am
just handling it better or that the "Zoloft" that I am taking is just working
really well. I am handling the divorce fairly well. I was wondering though,
is it a common thing for diabetics to have a bigger problem with depression,
or not. I guess we all get those times where we get upset about this disease,
but I was getting overwhelmed there for awhile. Not because of my pumping
either. This has actually made me very happy. Especially when I am now with
someone who doesn't think I am ugly with a pump attached to me.
Thanks ya'll for all your support too. Is really helps me with the letters I
get from you. You will never know what just a sentence or two do for me.
Karla