Re: [IP] Humalog

 Not trying to be rude, but have you? I put the address and phone # here
yesterday. Even their offer of a free video. You can even e-mail them and
use the 800 number. Go for it!

Buddy '-)
P.S.
Back to the $$$$ thing, they now get $25.00 (approx.) just like it is and
can you imagine how many vials they sell per day?!!!