Re: RE: [IP] Humalog

<<with the
Humalog that I shouldn't go more than 3 days or the insulin seems to not
work as well and my sugars go up.  >>

My experiences seem to be the same as Jodi's.  I can't push the Humalog more
than 3 days.  I also believe that it is unstable out of refrigeration for any
period of time.

I receive my humalog through a mail order service.  It is packed with
insulation and one of those cold packs.  It is always still cold when I
receive it, even in the summer.  I think it depends on the pharmacy involved.
 I also like getting all those cold packs that I can later use on camping
trips!!

Marti