Re: [IP] Humalog

> I was told to carry an extra set and reservoir with me at all times, just in
> case I need to change it. (Unexplained high BG's). Therefore I carry my

OVERKILL

If you carry only a couple of 'old fashion' insulin syringes, there is
insulin in you pump and you can shoot it with the syring.

The syringes are capped, sterile, etc...  and they are small

Just pop the lur-lock on the 3cc syringe and draw what you need in an
emergency.  Then you don't have to carry all that junk around with you
all the time.

Michael