No Subject

The list has grown to well over 100 members and new members (that
right - plural) are added every day.  In a month or so there will be
an article about the list in Diabetes Forcast so I expect there will
be significantly more folks added then.

If there is sufficient interest I will put up additional lists for
specific subjects.

How about one for Young People/TEENS  only.
Young People/TEENS, let me here from you about this.
email @ redacted

- -------NOW, THE MAIN MESSAGE---

 PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES

To assist all members in screening their messages
MAKE SURE the Subject line is correct.
  Don't just click REPLY to send back a message to the list about
  some new topic. This way, others can delete messages on
  unwanted topics without having to read the message
  Strict adherence to this policy will help everyone.
You will get constant reminders from me if you do not follow
this policy.

Only return the portion of a message in your reply that is pertinent
to the reply itself, keeps the overall traffic on the internet and in
our digests to a minimum.

Please make sure that the messages you send are of general interest
to the list.  Don't send messages to the list about your dog,
wife/husband, local sporting events or even a local doc for a
specific member.  PLEASE use private e-mail for this.

In general, I congratulate you all for excellent content on the list.
We have had no SPAM (knock on wood) and everyone is helpful and
polite.

I will endevor to get a searchable or linked archive up some time in
the next couple of months -- as time permits.  It is even more
important that the SUBJECT lines be correct for this to work and be
useful to someone searching the archive.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO BUILD
FAQS AND ARTICLES FOR THE WEBSITE.

This is like public radio!!!!   PLEDGE TIME.
Write me a FAQ --contact me directly to volunteer.

email @ redacted