Re: [IP] Humalog

Hi,

Thank you all for your various responses.  My thought was that Humalog was
not as stable as R because Velosolin R (Which is what is recommended for pump
use) has more buffers than Humalog and Regular insulin.

Also, I thought that the reason my sugars seemed to raise on the third day
after changing my infusion set was because of the Humalog being out of the
refridge?  I am going to look in the archives right now when I sign on.  I
must be mistaken?  I do have a terrible memory.

Thanks again,