[none]

Fri Nov 14 12:31:39 1997
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:44:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Rosalind Mincher <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted

Hi, I learned from this group that humalog must be refrigerated. If not,
then it is gone in 28 days. I dug out the paper in the insulin bottle's
box and read and in tiny, tiny print it says keep it refrigerated or it
is only good for 28 days. Otherwise the printed expiration is valid. I
had experienced some highs because I had been leaving my bottle out of
fridge. I think you had not joined the group at that point. At any rate I
leave my bottles in fridge except for 5 min or so before I change my set.
Then back to the fridge and I have not had any trouble from the insulin
not working since I started using the fridge. Take care, Roz