Re: [IP] David's question about Why we PUMP

Michael,
	Did anybody ever do this? If not. .  . Everybody that can remember what
their  primary terror was, and the best answer was, send it in and I will
compile them for you as best I can.
	I was concerned with: What I was going to do with it at night? My answer:
Put a pair of clean socks after a bath and stick it in the top. With the
reduced circulation I have it works out great.
	In retrospect: I LOVE THIS GOOD FEELING!
Buddy '-)