Re: [IP] need some info

Leslie

By all means, if this young man is serious and would like to take care of
himself better, he should go on the pump.  The pump has made a huge
difference in Ravi's life and we have only been pumping 3 weeks.  Ravi is
only 10, but very responsible for his care.  Ravi's lows are much more
manageable now than they were on multiple injections.  Ravi too had
drastic drops in his sugars.  That doesn't happen now.  The pump will
give this young man his life back.  I say GO FOR IT!!!!!

Rose