Re: [IP] Pumping Saline

Karla,

I don't have any experience with the insurance situation but, can you maybe
work something out with Larry?  I would imagine that when you file for a
divorce and things get seperated that this should be one of things on the top
of the list.  I realize that this is a huge problem.  But, I don't think you
would be the first.  You should ask your lawyer about it.  I think Larry just
may be obligated to keep you and the children on his insurance policy?????
 Either that or pay for your insurance premium each month?  Pennsylvania does
not have alamony but, maybe your state does.  I would also ask when filing
for custody of the children.

Best of Luck